The resources below are a compilation from the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) and the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty Animals (ASPCA) and are intended for general reference.

If you:


  • Have a pet who is experiencing a health issue or emergency, contact your veterinarian.

  • Witness cruelty/abuse/neglect, contact your local police department: List of NH Police Departments.

  • Suspect cruelty/abuse/neglect and have information, call the ARLNH at 603-471-0888.

Animal Rescue League of NH

545 Route 101

Bedford, NH 03110


Contact Us

Adoption Hours:  By appointment only

Surrender a Pet :  By appointment only

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon

Copyright  2020 Animal Rescue League of NH

This site is not compatible with Internet Explorer. Please use Google for the best viewing experience.