Lost a Pet?

Losing a pet can be a scary thing. To report your pet as missing, please go to Finding Rover to search for or register your lost pet or call us at 603-472-3647. 

We also recommend:

  • Contacting local veterinarians, police departments, and other area shelters/humane societies. Lost dogs can be reported to the Granite State Dog Recovery.

  • Placing ads in the newspaper, posting on social media and hanging flyers.

  • Getting the word out to as many people as possible is key.

  • If your pet has a microchip, contact the microchip company to ensure that you contact information is up to date. 


Found a Stray or Pet?

To report a found animal, please go to Finding Rover or or call us at 603-472-3647. If you find a dog running loose, please contact the non-emergency police number for your local PD.  

Found a cat? Read this first!   

Additional Resources 


Animal Rescue League of NH

545 Route 101

Bedford, NH 03110


Contact Us

Adoption Hours:  By appointment only

Surrender a Pet :  By appointment only

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon

Copyright  2020 Animal Rescue League of NH

This site is not compatible with Internet Explorer. Please use Google for the best viewing experience.